The little brother to our Commander. We've packed the same awesome features into a smaller and lighter package. Ideal for camping, overlanding, medium-sized fire pits and campfires, the Ranger is the perfect addition to your kit.
This three-in-one tool features an axe-like chopper for splitting burning wood, a serrated hook for rolling logs, and a poker for getting everything into the right position over a medium fire pit. (For large fire pits, check out the Commander.)
The Ranger builds on centuries of experimentation and improvement, resulting in a tool that gives you absolute control over your flame.
BUNDLE & SAVE
Can't decide between the Ranger, Talons or Commander?
Buy 2 tools and get 20% off OR buy 3 for a massive 30% off.
- Built specifically for medium-sized fire pits and campfires.
- Carbon steel construction for lightweight strength.
- Hook with large serrations for pulling, grabbing, and rolling logs.
- Custom molded grips for easy handling.
- Axe-like chopper for splitting burning logs into the perfect size.
- Available in four colors: Black, Orange, Green, and NEW! Oxblood Red .
- Dimensions: 26" handle x 6" head
- Weight: 1lbs 9oz
- Material: Carbon Steel
BUILT FOR MEDIUM FIRES
The Ranger has an long reach of 26 inches, making it ideal for camping and medium fire pits.
Carbon steel construction allows our fire tools to be super strong and lightweight at the same time.
MADE IN THE USA
Our fire tools are proudly crafted in North Western Pennsylvania by generational steel workers
The Ranger's axe-like chopper, serrated hook, and poker will make your pit sessions effortless.
"This thing is badass. When the Ranger comes out, everyone wants to play."
J. Simpson, Worcester, MA
"Even after spending the entire winter outside (being used on and off) the ranger shows no rust, no wear and tear and still performs perfectly!"
Richard, Narrowsburg, NY
"King of the beach"
"The Ranger is just so rad."