COMMANDER - RIPPER SERIES (2023)
RIPPER SERIES 2023
Inspired by long, cold, dark winter nights, the Ripper series is a limited color run of our Commander, Talons and Ranger with a special Ripper etching: an ode to those who pioneer life on their own terms.
Every Ripper purchase comes with a free limited edition tee-shirt featuring the Flaming Skull. This is a wholly custom design by Pit Command co-founder Brian Profilio.
Grab your favorite bottle of spirits, light a bonfire, make your own rules and let ‘er rip!
ABOUT THE COMMANDER
At 30 inches, the Commander is our longest three-in-one fire pit tool and is designed specifically with large fire pits and bonfires in mind.
For medium fire pits and campfires, shop the Ranger - Ripper Series.
With an axe-like chopper for splitting burning wood, a serrated hook for rolling big logs, and a poker for getting everything into the right position, your fire pit experience will never be the same.
- Built specifically for larger sized fire pits and bonfires
- Carbon steel construction for lightweight strength.
- Custom molded grips for easy handling.
- Hook with large serrations for pulling, grabbing, and rolling big logs.
- Axe-like chopper for splitting burning firewood into the perfect size.
- Available in four colors: Black, Orange, Green, and NEW! Oxblood Red .
- Dimensions: 30" length x 7.5" head
- Weight: 2lbs 5oz
- Material: Carbon Steel
BUILT FOR LARGE FIRES
With a length of 30 inches, the Commander is perfect for larger fire pits and bonfires.
Carbon steel construction allows our fire tools to be both strong and lightweight at the same time.
MADE IN THE USA
Our fire tools are proudly crafted in North Western Pennsylvania by generational steel workers
Wields an axe-like chopper, a serrated hook, and a poker for precision and versatility.